Friday, October 12, 2012

While daddy's away..Monkey and I will PLAY!

Happy Friday Folks!!
D has drill this weekend in Little Rock and Monkey and I will be left
home alone...well, kind of!
My dad's coming to visit!!!!
Monkey and I LOVE getting visits from some of our fav people!
(and dad doesn't get a chance to come often)
Monkey, Jessica (another awesome neighbor), and I are walking
in a 5k in the morning at our local Fall Fest. This is a first
for all of us, Lord...help us make it through!
We may do a little fall festing tomorrow after the 5k..since we're already there!
Maybe a little trip to the pumpkin patch..maybe a nap?
--Ok, wishful thinking on the nap--
I will certainly let you guys know how everything turns out over
the weekend! Wish us luck on the 5k!
Have an awesome weekend!
from last year's pumpkin patch fun!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment