Tuesday, October 2, 2012

weekend get away

It's an understatement to say that I suck at blog life.
I love,love reading..but I'm so not motivated to write.
I try to sneak peeks in between clients and telephone calls..shh!
Don't tell the bosses. =]
 
Life has been good. Work is has become interesting as I'm slowly learning
more and more about the clientel we work with everyday.
Challenging?
The Scentsy business is going wonderfully though thanks to a few,
cute and cuddly Scentsy Buddies being buy one,get one free!
Thank the HEAVENS for Scentsy Buddies! ha.
 
 
Over the weekend-D, Monkey, and I made a too quick trip to see my mom.
We all had a blast.
Her house is in the mountains/hills of Northern Arkansas and it is like
it's own retreat! It's so comfy, D and I rarely sit on the couch..because
we fall asleep instantly! lol It's the truth...sadly :)
 
 


 
Monkey got to hang..and do what Monkey does best..
Be a boy! He fished, and threw rocks, and collected MILLIONS
of acorns which will find their way to acorn heaven in the vaccuum :-/
Sooner rather than later...I'm sure.
 


 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment