Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Introducing..nephew #2

Yesterday morning, the world gained another beautiful little boy!

This is Rhett.
He weighed 8 pounds and 7 ounces.
He is 20.5 inches long.
He's perfect.

As IF my "baby fever" couldn't get ANY worse..it certainly DID.
He has the sweetest little toes and fingers and nose!!
And yes,the butt chin is adorable too!
He looks alot like his big brother, Brandt!
And Brandt was SO,SO excited to meet his "Bubba"
(he even managed to fit that new word into his vocab!!)
Brandt and Nonna waiting to see Rhett
Brandt wants in there with his Bubba!!
Aunt L was ready to hold that sweet boy,too!!
Proud Nonna and Pops :)
I think the number FOUR looks good on us??  Make that happen,D..we want PINK!!


I saved my absolute favorite pic of the day for last..Monkey has been on one for the last few months with.."I want a baby brother.." or "I want a baby sister.." which has not helped MY thoughts on adding another child to our family. I even got so carried away with that..I ripped the BC patch off a week before time, protesting that I wasn't going to use it/take it..I have since then changed my mind. lol Back on with the patch :-/


 Monkey is going to make a great big bro someday..eventually..

xoxo--LH

No comments:

Post a Comment